Sunday, October 18, 2009

Brand New Nike Freek Wrestling Shoes

Pyrenees Day 3. PICO ANETO

At 7:30 am we got up and opened the zipper of the tent we have this beautiful view of the Ibon of Llosars. The previous day's dinner has managed to not sleep soundly, but three cans of beans dinner Coast is what you have.

Photobucket


plans for today, after consulting the map, it is up to Aneto Crowns across the valley of the upper gap Llosars. The gap that appears in the photo marked with red line is the bottom gap, but we preferred to go to the top thinking about saving time (that deluded!).

Photobucket


At no time are the milestones that mark us rise above the gap, and we're putting in all the channels we see with the loss of time that this entails.

Photobucket


That if the views we have of our base camp are amazing.

Photobucket


Finally we reached the top gap and the promise we are very happy, but ...........

Photobucket


..... the other hand we find a cliff a hundred feet it is impossible (at least for us) down cordless, which certainly did not carry.

Photobucket


Discouragement rife among the troops and we all throw up problems.
Titus finds it difficult to continue because the soles of his boots were taken off and has not been solved with duct tape. I should mention that the boots Vicente gave them when he made his First Holy Communion 25 years ago.
Harvey has spent a package of measures for the horn to try to solve bleeding blisters that have appeared on both heels and had to make all the rise on tiptoe.
And David has entered the homesick and misses her children and spends all rise whining that you want to go home.
So we got where we came.

Photobucket


As of now I have not had any problems, we decided that they will go to Benasque and I will stay a couple of days in the area. Pass before the "base camp" where I leave a store and food for a couple of days and throw to the town where I wait two days later.
Come on, the bastards what they want is going to go on a juerguecita to Benasque and be so much mountain!
's almost midnight when I arrive, and just above the lower gap Llosars, where I will cross the valley of Coronas. I have to hustle if I want to get to Aneto and is not too late for me to do up there.

Photobucket


From the gap I have two superb views: on one side Juncadella needles and Cregüeña with Crowns Ibone ........

Photobucket


....... and the other the Ibone of Llosars.

Photobucket
Under

gap to the first casting Crowns Ibon milk ....

Photobucket


.... and watching the water color makes me want to stop and hit me a bath.

Photobucket


The channel through which I have marked off in red.

Photobucket


I'm in the Ball of Crown and you can see the Aneto. Red all that remains for me to get up the hill of Coronas, where I will spend the Aneto Glacier and from there go up to the highest peak in the Pyrenees.

Photobucket


I have slowly but I can not help taking pictures of the blue waters of mountain lakes Crowns.
A.

Photobucket


Two.

Photobucket


And three.

Photobucket

According
crowns the hill climb I find the other side of the upper gap Llosars. Seeing me realize that if we got to get there without rope, we had spent hard time (and probably would have used the Civil Guard helicopter.)

Photobucket


I'm in the Collado de Coronas, where I finally put on crampons and get into the glacier.

Photobucket


Aneto Glacier Portillon with the fund. The truth is that the glacier gives him little pain and despite being the largest glacier in the Pyrenees, with about 100 ha, and can withstand the effects of climate change. It is estimated that over the past 100 years has lost more than half of its surface, and that in 30 or 40 years may disappear.

Photobucket


The ice is hard and is progressing very well with the skewers. I've lost count of the photos I've taken the Ibone of Coronas.

Photobucket


Then I get to the entrance of the Passage of Muhammad from where I can see the cross that crowns the peak. I have luck and there are only 5 or 6 people during normal August 1 is to have to ask for time to pass.

Photobucket


I look back and watch the glacier and the Portillon.

Photobucket


The passage of Muhammad for someone who often walks in the mountains of no great danger. It is a narrow passage of about thirty feet which can only happen one person, has good grip, but carelessness can lead you to fly a few feet down.
I still remember the first time we had Alber, Tito (and wearing the same boots that have made him turn around today) and I for over fifteen years. Fear not what we was even worse, jejejeje.

Photobucket


blocks the passage of Muhammad. Some of them still bear the marks of the nails of Alberto fifteen years ago.

Photobucket


Once the pass I take a picture of Mohammed Collado de Coronas, the Maladetas and Portillon.

Photobucket


Aneto Cross. It has four feet by two major and a weight of 92 kilos and was placed by an association of Catalonia hiker in 1951.

Photobucket


From the top of Aneto, at 3404 meters, I can see the peaks we did the first day: Margalida, Storms and Russell.

Photobucket


And our camp site down at the Ibon of Llosars, nearly a thousand feet below.

Photobucket


And Crowns, which will have to go back.

Photobucket


Aneto The three symbols: the vertex, the cross and the Virgin of Pilar. In the Virgin placed the Aragonese in 1956 and what they say held a mass for four climbers (often Christ had to be mounted that day on the way of Muhammad).

Photobucket


At the summit I will call Tito to tell you that everything goes as planned and I do the typical picture on the Cross. In winter it is much easier to get to it because there are usually two feet of snow.

Photobucket

step
Fall of Muhammad.

Photobucket


As I neglect a lot of people come and start the pilgrimage by the passing of Muhammad.

Photobucket


After crossing back, I take a picture of a couple who is about to return the peak. I good time but I can not entertain too, so pa'bajo fuck out.

Photobucket


The track opened in the glacier, one goes to the Maladetas and another where the Portillon go down to the shelter of the Renclusa.

Photobucket


Pulling zoom you can see a rope about to get a crack.

Photobucket


again crossed the Collado de Coronas and I take a picture of the glacier of the same name.

Photobucket


I'm back in the top ibón Coronas ......

Photobucket


..... where unemployment to invigorate and where I would have gladly taken a nap.

Photobucket


From here you can well appreciate Aneto height and left the hill of Coronas.

Photobucket


This is the last climb that I have for today, the channel got up this morning to go to the Ball of Llosars.

Photobucket



ibón Drainage in Coronas.

Photobucket


is five and a half and already beginning to weigh the legs. Stop at the beginning of the climb and do other fotito to ibón.

Photobucket


I am above the lower gap Llosars from where I see how far the ibón where colleagues I have left a shop and nosh for one day.

Photobucket


least now I have to get there.

Photobucket


And now even less. I try to make a photo into the marmots that they scream at my pace, but they are very elusive the very screwed up.

Photobucket


finally arrived. Ten hours after leaving this morning I arrived home. " Thing I feel like now is to find the store in the area have left me the hidden and fit, but then evenings and better than me recogidito caught in the store.

Photobucket Zenith


quick and piltra, because tomorrow I hope the last two peaks that I want to do in this output.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment