Saturday, October 17, 2009

Driver License Templates For Georgia

Pyrenees DAY 4. LES TUCA OF SNAKES AND TUCA OF BALLIVIERNA.

Last day for Llosars Ball which will try to do the two peaks that had planned before leaving home.
before 8:30 I have everything collected, including the three bags of garbage that they forgot to pick up the "deserters." Among the store, bags and other carry more weight than I would, and the days are weighing on the body.

Photobucket


The aim of the day, de les Tuca Tuca de Culebras and Ballivierna, joined by the famous Paso del Caballo.

Photobucket


The Arnau Tuca is right for them.

Photobucket


I follow the river course to Pleta Llosars the same name, where I hide all the extra weight I carry (food, bag, tent, etc..) In the bushes so that the increase will make me more bearable.

Photobucket


The Les Tuca Culebras.

Photobucket


The road runs beside the Barranco de Les Serpents, which at this point in August has not just water.

Photobucket


Les Tuca Culebras is named for the waves that is his rock.

Photobucket

According lame
height where I've been sleeping the past few days: ibon of Llosars and the truth is that impressed by the walls that surround it.

Photobucket


come to the hill of snakes and the other side i find this panorama Llauset Valley.

Photobucket


From here you can see from left to right, Aneto, back Aneto, Gap Storms, Storms and Peak Ridge Llosars .....

Photobucket


... and then Llosars Ridge and Peak Storms, Margalida, Punta Gap and Russell.

Photobucket


On one side of the ibón Llosars.

Photobucket


And the Lake of Llauset another, much larger and can be reached by car.

Photobucket


"perched" on top of Pico de Les Serpents from 3,051 meters to the bottom Aneto.

Photobucket


joins El Paso Horse Snakes and Ballivierna peaks. Not the best place to be chatting but these two were a little bit in that position.

Photobucket


The fall of the Paso del Caballo is fatal, since the cliffs on both sides are scared. Not technically difficult but is for people who do not have vertigo. Everyone passes it as you can and hopefully will not pass anyone because as you can imagine what would happen if you meet someone in the middle of it, do it as normal as riding on it. Before I pass to make a fotillo passing before me.

Photobucket


compis I do not make me the picture, so the next photo is once the horse in the Pico Ballivierna of 3056 mts.


Photobucket


are back who have gone before me.

Photobucket


Fall to one side of the Paso del Caballo.

Photobucket


to point to the other side, the truth is that aristilla is fine.


Photobucket


I alone and without the photo of El Paso, so that half of the camera bag and I take a picture of my foot with the deep background.

Photobucket


From the top of the de les Tuca Tuca Culebras is of Ballivierna.

Photobucket


The Lake of Llauset Hm3 has capacity of 16 and 45 hectares in area.

Photobucket


peak between peak and I lost an hour, so he touches down because I have to catch the bus that departs at 5 pm.

Photobucket
come

Hence, the Tuca de Ballivierna.

Photobucket


And even there I have to go down, from there the road is much smoother to the Fishermen's Cottage, which is where the bus leaves.

Photobucket


look back.

Photobucket


Riachuelillo. I left very near the backpack with the hidden grub, so go with time as for a while to recharge and rest your legs.

Photobucket


Wildflower.

Photobucket


Bayas.

Photobucket


I reach the fishermen's huts with an hour and a half in advance, I pass by the bus stop, I ask both to a couple who have come before me and I go to the river to a dip stick . When I when there is mounted a ball pifostio, with people trying to sneak and such and such. Such discussion
all. The bus does not arrive and a taxi driver told us that crashed and was left half way. This taxi will find a few customers and is full, so I wear a sock down to stroke when another taxi rise appears to have a couple of seats left, so I get up and take me to Senart Plan. There I hope Tito and Harvey knew about the bus that crashed and I thought it would not come until eight. Backpack to the car, paradilla in Benasque and Madriles.

Photobucket



Four days in the Pyrenees very well used, but as always, know very little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment